Are you ready for Isaac
The Future Consumer Is In Front Of You
Over the past decade our everyday life has changed with the rapid adoption of multiple lifestyle evolutions, primarily driven by technological advancement and mastery. Are hundred-year-old industries and institutions ready to engage and service the modern consumer?
We take an investigative journey through the eyes of Isaac, the digital native who embodies the generational shift of cultural, behavioral and technological changes that are shaping the expectations of the modern consumer.
Exposing the cognitive zigzags of the mind that lead to the formation of consumer beliefs and attachments. Investigating the impacts these have on consumer services, and how institutions in the 21st century need to adapt their approach or face the same disintermediation already witnessed in other industries.
- Learn to identify and ask the right questions of the market for signs of industry disruption
- In-depth understanding of the realities that shape the modern consumer
What Makes This Keynote Unique?
This keynote can be customised across the following three topics:
- Digital Citizens - examines national trends, politics, smart nations, smart cities.
- Digital Consumers - how do we service to the next generation consumer
- Digital Workforce - how do you hire, attract, retain and incentivise millennials? How to build a workforce and culture where they thrive, HR talent, attraction and retention strategy. Perfect for Human Resources, Learning & Development and Culture departments of any organisation.
This keynote can be customised for specific briefs covering an array of emerging technologies including Blockchain, IoT, AI, Cybersecurity, Cloud, FinTech, Millennials and Smart Cities by taking a practical approach on how leaders can understand and apply these technologies with proven techniques.
Uncover The Competitive Innovation Edge
Innovation Wars dives into the competitive nature of innovation in the modern organisation, to uncover the secrets to driving innovation success.
A decade of technology driven progress has triggered a global shift in leadership practice, driving new demands on organizational capability, culture and design. Leading organizations around the world leverage the power of Customer Centric Design and Lean Startup methods, out pacing their corporate peers in the battle for future markets. Innovation Wars is your guide to market success in the battlefield that is corporate innovation.
Greater than 65% of corporate executives see innovation as the key to unlocking new value, new markets and harnessing the power of new technologies. But not everyone succeeds.
Investigation in the competitive battlefield that is innovation. Who talks the talk? and who walks the walk?
What are the strategic lessons from those that drive success?
What are the frameworks, tools and key infantry that you will need to drive innovation in your organization?
Simple practical tools for you to implement immediately
1. BUILDING AN INNOVATIVE ORGANISATION
- Developed for organisations that are in the early stages of their digital innovation and transformation journey. How do they start to develop innovation like the Amazon, Google’s and AirBnB's of the world.
2. DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE CULTURE
- Created for HR audiences and senior executives.
- This keynote demonstrates that vital to the digital and innovation journey of any organisation is establishing a cultural transformation. A challenging task that requires structured planning and the deployment of programs to drive education. We look at how to create and mobilise champions as internal catalysts for organisational wide adoption.
3. MEASURING INNOVATION
- This topic is customised for COO's, CFO's and Heads of Innovation - and explains how to understand the ROI for innovation and digital. Includes a deep dive into the mechanics of measuring early stage ideas as a portfolio. That portfolio is to give them future strategic options for their business.
Blockchain, Big Data, and Bitcoin
From Buzzwords to Boardrooms
We are seeing a number of organisations initiating projects around these 3 ‘B’ words purely for the sake of getting on board the buzzword bandwagon. This is adding a considerable element of risk to their business. Adopting a new technology then trying to find a problem to solve is a dangerous approach which works in the wrong order. We need to start with uncovering problems then finding technologies that are the best fit to solve them, not the other way around.
We will help your organisation to understand Blockchain, Bitcoin and Big Data and demonstrate methods for finding ‘fit for purpose’ approaches to these and other emerging technologies.
- We now have a world of digital and cryptocurrencies - we will explore these and further forces of disruption fueling the digital transformations in modern enterprise.
- Big Data on its own is meaningless without analytics - we will show you how interpreting and using the data is at the heart of its impact.
- Simple frameworks that help navigate the hype, and a practical opportunity assessment of how emerging technologies such as Bitcoin, Big Data & Blockchain affect your organisation and industry.
What makes this keynote unique?
Understand how organisations can change their
operating model to build more impactful products and services as a means to surviving and thriving in an era of technological disruption by Digital and Cryptocurrencies, Big data and other innovations.